Pet accidents. Food and drink spills. Forgotten craft projects and mysterious smells. Sometimes, just walking through your home is like navigating through a minefield of messes! KIDS ‘N’ PETS Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover is designed to help you take the next step with confidence. Our non-toxic, biodegradable, Cruelty-Free formula is safe for use on carpets, furniture, mattresses, clothing, bedding– and any water-safe surface on which your kids or pets can make a wet, smelly, sticky mess. And that is a lot of places!
Our Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover is the go-to solution for pet urine stains and odors. Instead of masking smells, our patented formula neutralizes and eliminates them, providing a deep clean that deters future “accidents,” aids in housebreaking new pets, and makes it easier to care for older, incontinent pets. KIDS ‘N’ PETS is completely safe for people, pets, and plants. Whether you are potty-training your young children, teaching a new kitten to use the litter box, or caring for your beloved aging dog, we have the all-purpose, all-occasion, all-mess solution.
We are proud to be Parent Tested, Parent Approved! Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover was recently awarded the Winner’s Seal of Approval, an honor given to products that meet PTPA’s high quality and safety standards. KIDS ‘N’ PETS was created by a parent and pet owner – for parents and pet owners.
- Use KIDS 'N' PETS before using any chemical cleaner. Chemical cleaners may set stains and make our product less effective.
- Shake bottle well and use only on water-safe surface. Spot test carpet or other objects by applying to a hidden area.
- Fully saturate the affected area and leave to dry.
- Make sure you THOROUGHLY SOAK the affected area with KIDS 'N' PETS.
- Leave the treated area very wet and let it air dry.
- Odors will fade as KIDS 'N' PETS dries.
- Wipe as much of the stain up as possible.
- Saturate with KIDS 'N' PETS.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then wipe with a clean, white cloth.
- If stain is old, leave product on for one hour or more before wiping.
- For stains, particularly urine, treat carpet with full-strength KIDS 'N' PETS!
- For allover carpet cleaning, dilute 8 ounces of product with 1 gallon of water, or, for deep cleaning, 16 ounces to 1 gallon. Add to your carpet cleaning machine.
- Highly-acidic urine can damage hardwood floor finishes, so wipe up accidents and messes immediately, when possible.
- Saturate stain/odor with product and leave for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, wipe up excess.
- Be cautious about over-saturating wood floors. KIDS 'N' PETS is water-based, and excess water can cause wood to warp or expand.
I am just writing to thank you for your wonderful product – this KIDS ‘N’ PETS Stain and Odor Remover is amazing. With the toddler James and our ten year old Chineese Shar-Pei we use this product on a regular basis and since my wife discovered your product satisfaction has been achieved and it is the only thing we now us. Thanks and keep up the good work. We are truly one satisfied customer.
-Jim and family, Cabot, AR
I tell all my friends about it!
“This is the best cleaner I’ve ever found! I have two cats, and periodically the older one will have an accident. I could never find anything to get the smell out until this! It completely removes the smell and gets the stain out of any fabric or upholstery. I’ve given bottles of it to my family and friends and it gets out just about anything. The only thing I’ve found that it doesn’t work on is toner from a printer cartridge, but nothing works on that. I’d recommend it to everyone because it works and is safe and non-toxic, which anyone with a pet or small child can really appreciate.”
-Shelly (via Amazon)
“We recently moved in to a house with a pet urine smell in one corner of the carpeted basement. We didn’t know how long it had been there, but I imagined it’d be next to impossible to get out since that sort of stain usually soaks through the carpet and permenates the concrete. Not having high expectations, I bought a 32 oz bottle of this stuff. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! I just squeezed out the whole bottle on to the carpet, put a fan on it, and low and behold – no more odor. This stuff really does work!”
-Ronald (via Amazon)
My new go-to cleaner
“I tried several different products after my dog had a huge accident on our carpet that proceeded to dry until we found it days later. We used a steam cleaner, bissel products, vinegar, and tons of other carpet products. We were about to call a professional when we tried Kids N’ Pets. We just soaked the stain with the solution and let it dry. It not only removed the stain but most importantly it completely removed the (very strong) urine smell! I would recommend this product to anyone!”
-Dawn (via Amazon)
I NEED IT NOWKIDS 'N' PETS can be purchased at a near you. Look in the CLEANING AISLE where the carpet treatments are.